Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Christmas time... Almost.

I cannot even begin to explain to you how excited I get about Christmas. If it were up to me Christmas music would be playing all year long, Starbucks would ALWAYS serve me drinks in little red cups and Home Alone would be on the tube every night just in time for me to get in my PJ's and cuddle up on the couch. Seriously, I love Christmas... and since I was recently blessed with an amazing design position; this year has the potential of being the best yet! This coming week I will be transforming my showroom into a Winter Wonderland... which truly is one of the best things about designing in a retail space; Christmas begins as soon as Halloween ends. Don't mind if I do! :)

Here are a few ideas I will be working on... as well as links to where you can purchase pieces to create the same feel in your home!

I lalalalooooove the Antler Chandelier... and I am definitely a sucker for a good lantern or two... The photo above has inspired some very 'Christmas in a cozy wood cabin' ideas in my mind and I am liking it a whole bunch!

Here is a link to a similar chandelier (an affordable version... I am a bargain hunter to the core.):

Hampton Bay Antler 5 Light Chandelier

If you are looking for something more high-end:

Cabela's 12-Antler Cascade Reproduction Whitetail Antler Chandelier with Down Lamp

and if you are truly blessed... the Antler Chandelier of all Antler Chandeliers:

The Grand Teton Whitetail Antler Chandelier


If you're anything like me, you'll search Craigslist first... you never know what you'll find! One girl's trash is another girl's treasure, right?!

Enjoy your Christmas fun search! Please feel free to share your Christmassy ideas! Trust me, this won't be the last you hear of mine! ;)

r.

1 comment: